Wednesday, July 23, 2008

This is what I'm about

Hey everybody,

So I'm a 20 year old kid, goin to community college in september to take rec&leisure, and hoping to get into the feild of golf. My goal in life is to move to California and run golf tourny's for the PGA. I work at Service Canada now for a summer job, rock it out here with my buddy Navid (www.navid31.blogspot.com) and help people with stuff. One of his buddies, that I somewhat know thru him is Corey Snodden (http://snoddon.blogspot.com/) who writes about sports and you might enjoy that if your a sports fan. I love writing when I'm at work, do alot of "letter to the editor" for the peterborough examiner. Love to fish, play poker, golf is pretty much my number one thing, watchin lacrosse and hockey, hangin out with buddies, doin all the good stuff for a guy my age. hope yall enjoy my insights on life and sports and other random stuff i will write about here when im at work, seem to think of somethin stupid to chirp and pretty sure Navid gets sick of hearing me do this, so I am now gonna let everyone read .

Enjoy

HOLLLA

1 comment:

Navid said...

good stuff Joey... lookin forward to the stuff I hear every day goin on the blog